<div id="header"> <div id="logo"> <a href="http://www.a4cp.org"><img src="/sites/default/files/corolla_logo.png" alt="Association for Constraint Programming"> </a> </div> <div id="header-name"> <a href="http://www.a4cp.org">Association for Constraint Programming</a> </div> </div> <div id="content">
We invite you to attend the 17th International Conference on the Integration of Constraint Programming, Artificial Intelligence, and Operations Research (https://cpaior2020.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/ ). The aim of the conference is to bring together interested researchers from Constraint Programming (CP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Operations Research (OR) to present new techniques or applications and to provide an opportunity for researchers in one area to learn about techniques in the others. A main objective of this conference series is also to give these researchers the opportunity to show how the integration of techniques from different fields can lead to interesting results on large and complex problems.
The online conference will take place from September 21 to 24, 2020.
The registration is free of charge: https://cpaior2020.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/registration/
The conference program is available here: https://easychair.org/smart-program/CPAIOR2020/index.html
The conference program includes four invited talks and a Master Class on the topic “Recent Advances in Optimisation Paradigms and Solving Technology”:
– Margarida Carvalho (University of Montreal, Canada): “Algorithmic approaches for integer programming games and a story on policy making”
– Georg Gottlob (University of Oxford, UK, and TU Wien, Austria): “Hypertree Decompositions: Questions and Answers”
– Sebastian Pokutta (Technische Universität Berlin, Zuse Institute Berlin, Germany): “Restarting Algorithms: Sometimes there is Free Lunch”
– Peter Stuckey (Monash University, Australia) “Combinatorial Optimisation for Multi-Agent Path Finding” (Joint CPAIOR/SoCS talk)
Master Class ("Recent Advances in Optimisation Paradigms and Solving Technology"):
– Laurent Perron and Frédéric Didier (Google Paris, France) “Constraint Programming”
– Armin Biere (Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria): “Satisfiability (SAT)”
– Günther Raidl and Andrea Schaerf (TU Wien, Austria, and University of Udine, Italy): “(Meta)Heuristics and Hybridisation”
– Inês Lynce (University of Lisbon, Portugal): “MaxSAT, Multi-Objective Optimisation, and Parallelism”
– Timo Berthold (Fair Isaac Germany GmbH, Germany): “Mixed-IntegerProgramming”
– Marie Pelleau (Université Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France): “Numerical Constraint Programming”
CPAIOR 2020 PC Chairs and the Local Organizing Committee
This message was sent on behalf of the Association for Constraint Programming. If you do not wish to receive further messages, please cancel your account at http://www.a4cp.org or send an email to email@example.com.